• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[Verizon] [ROM]JDX (formerly Jelly Belly) AOSP+ - v15 (7/28)

I can't tell from the links, what these mods are. Is there a reliable place that I can read about what they do?

Me either. So I asked the creator for clarification and he just answered me. Here is his answer so hope it helps you make your selection ;)

jellybelly 3.3 was made off the 3.3 release, just for centering the lock screen clock based on the framework from 3.3. The other two are fast softkeys only, and a fast softkey + 1% circle batter...then there's willyjay which adds the lockscreen, bright notification color icons, white clock, circle battery and fast keys.

Upvote 0
Sorry for all the questions. Is the 1% circle battery mod a battery status icon that shows ever 1% discharge?
You can ask me a thousand questions that is why I'm a member here please don't ever worry about asking questions :)

Yes and it has the ICS blue circle around the numbered percentage if I'm not mistaken.

Reactions: CopperWires
Upvote 0
a6f98cec-39c3-9c7f.jpg
So there are definitely ads in google maps when I search for a location. And if its a new location and I want to navigate to it, it will not play voice guided directions. I have to navigate to it a 2nd time for it to play the voice guided directions. I wonder if the link that Chief posted fixes this.

Upvote 0
a6f98cec-39c3-9c7f.jpg
So there are definitely ads in google maps when I search for a location. And if its a new location and I want to navigate to it, it will not play voice guided directions. I have to navigate to it a 2nd time for it to play the voice guided directions. I wonder if the link that Chief posted fixes this.

Yes it does :)

Reactions: CopperWires
Upvote 0
3.4 dropping tonight. jakeday claims it will be his first what he calls "stable post source drop build". I look forward and am glad I waited. New gapps will be with this build. I'm still on 2.5.... :D

edit: want to dirty flash to 3.4 from 3.2 or 3.3? You're golden

Thanks man. Maybe I will try this tonight if I have time.

Cheers.

Reactions: jbdan
Upvote 0
Haha, not trying to sound ungrateful to jakeday of course. v2.5 is working great for me, I just value stability and full function a little more I guess.
Of course I didn't think that. I value that also. When I have the time to play well then I play. I haven't had that time this week so I've also remained on 2.5. It is flawless in everything I do with it, but am looking forward to all the added speed I've read so much about in the 3.x versions

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones