1. Hot New Devices! HTC One M9 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | LG G4

[Verizon] root note 3 verizon

1. chocolate216

chocolate216 Member

Hi I am new to the site and have samsung_SMN900V and would like to know how to root it and what tools I need also what the dangers thanks I also got my phone flash from Verizon to gosmart would that affect me rooting phone

Advertisement
  2. BRAINZ2013

BRAINZ2013 Well-Known Member Contributor

3. chocolate216

chocolate216 Member

no its not and I follow direction push root on kingo but keep saying failed come up saying it not supported did everything it said still wont root help my build number ends with mje
  4. BRAINZ2013

Try this but use the mod link unless u can translate
  5. chocolate216

chocolate216 Member

you said Try this but use the mod link unless u can translate what is mod link where you trying to send me another link if so dident show up
  6. chocolate216

chocolate216 Member

My mje is part of my build number on my phone
  7. BRAINZ2013

+++++++********* removed********++++++++
  8. chocolate216

chocolate216 Member

is it the same way as kingo are do I have to download drivers and odin too use it reason why im asking is I was watching youtube video and man said I would and this don't trip knox after this I will stop bothering you:)
  9. trik daddy

trik daddy Well-Known Member

I'm not sure which version of kingo u are using, but that has a lot to do with it! U need to update to the latest version of kingo. When I first tried kingo I got the same message, but when I updated to the latest version, at the time, it work great! And with kingo all that u have to do is plug ur phone into ur computer, click the kingo icon on ur computer, wait for phone to connect(this could take a little bit of time), hit the big red root button and wait u til it finishes....that's it!