Verizon S4 Pre-orders have begun at BBGeneral

1. treb1797

treb1797 Well-Known Member

Advertisement
    :
  2. chris2k5

chris2k5 Well-Known Member

Why? It's not gonna sell out. Just buy it on the first day if you want it so badly.
  3. sorka

sorka Well-Known Member

It's not a pre-order if they don't have an official release date. It's pure BS. Anyone can take pre-orders or anything and it doesn't mean a thing.
  4. sorka

sorka Well-Known Member

Let's put it this way, when Verizon started official pre-ordering for the S3 on the actual verizon website, it was still 6 weeks away from that point on.

There's no way we see the VZW GS4 anytime sooner than mid June.
  5. treb1797

treb1797 Well-Known Member

Verizon's Samsung Galaxy S4 Release Date

They have already confirmed it will be released in May.
  6. Travisimo

Travisimo Well-Known Member

(sigh) Yeah, they need the extra time to make sure that bootloader is locked down even tighter this time...
  7. rushmore

rushmore Well-Known Member

Point being the Verizon version is probably about four weeks later than the others. Nobody seems to be getting 32gb versions anytime soon, so no harm no foul for me.

Update: The BB preorder is for the most part, pure BS. With the S3, you picked between the 16gb or 32gb and what color, the S4 preorder is only the color and no size. BB has no clue yet and appear to be trying to lock in orders- regardless of what size the customer wants.

BS begets BS. Samsung seems to be pushing out too early, hence the 16GB option only.
  8. sorka

sorka Well-Known Member

That's not a release date and their Twitter statement means absolutely nothing. A release date is when their website says the date it will be shipped by and starts taking real pre-orders.

It's all speculation, but I'd bet we don't see the S4 on VZW until June.

I want to be wrong :)
  9. Flyguy94

Flyguy94 Well-Known Member

All the pre-order is a $50.00 gift card to use towards the purchase of the phone and a choice of color.
  10. rushmore

Exception being the S3 launch was both size and color. Seems BB hitting at the dark here.
  11. The Absolute

The Absolute Well-Known Member

Yeah I was wondering why dude just said which color do you want. LOL! BB is trying to boost Gift Card sales.
  12. rushmore

I went ahead and ordered, since have the buy back program. When I traded in my Razr, it worked out close to a two year contract. My preferred tactic to avoid losing unlimited data.