• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Verizon Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 Inch Wifi + 3G model (Crazy price)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrdroid921

Android Expert
Nov 13, 2009
N CEE!
I have a like new Verizon Samsung Galaxy tab I am trying to sell. The device is like new, with only a slight mark on top. It has both the plastic on the back and front. It has the box and everything that came with it, also a leather case.

(BTW, this can be used as WIFI only, that is how I am using it now. You don't need a data plan unless you want one)

Also looking to trade for a Droid Charge.

Will sell for - $235 without the extra added 32GB SD card, and $270 with the 32gig card added. These prices include shipping.

05e27f7e.jpg

5471cd7e.jpg

2b0e6006.jpg

cc09ac62.jpg

318ba0f1.jpg

e445b17d.jpg

f68bb708.jpg

Pics up..

Upvote 0
No paypal?

No sorry. I no longer deal with them after getting screwed by them when I sold on eBay years ago. I have my own business, and use both money orders and square credit card payment service, which has backing by visa now. Square is just as safe as paypal, and I have never had an issue with money order either. I have good feedback on here, and have had more then one money order sent to me.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones