1. ghamden

ghamden Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Verizon screen anti glare protectors only covers viewing area

it seems to work well no issues so far

3 pack 14.99

Advertisement
  2. syntrix

syntrix Well-Known Member

I hate the VZ ones, they are hard plastic, and will fall off soon enough. I also hate the high price of others on the market. I've found "clear protector" brand ones on ebay for cheap, and they usually last the life of the phone (if you like a slightly rubbery one like the zagg).

[​IMG]This is the one I like, should get it tomorrow.

I've bought from them before and have been very impressed with the quality. This is probably true of my last 5-6 phones :D

If you don't buy them on ebay, they are like double the price or more.

edit: I'll just add that I had this on my Droid Incredible and it helped with direct sun viewing compared to the rest of the world complaining about the screen in direct sunlight, lol.

3. Growler48

Growler48 Well-Known Member

This is my first time w/the VZW protectors and I'm happy so far other than the fact that they don't cover the entire piece of glass, just the viewable screen.

4. ckochinsky125

ckochinsky125 Banned

I use the verizon ones all the time and have the anti-glare on now and have had no issues what so ever with them I like them and think they do the job

5. Veritech

Veritech Active Member

I absolutely hated my VZW screen protectors but only got it as a temporary protector until I could order something new. Went with the Steinheil Anti-Fingerprint from SGP store and I freakin love it!

6. SniperofFear

SniperofFear Member

I bought the VZW Screen protectors on day one and I noticed immediately they gave a sort of fuzzyness to the screen. At first I thought it was just the X's screen but then I tilted to the phone to see behind the screen protector and saw that it wasn't. I took off the screen protector just minutes ago and wow...I am amazed at how nice the actual screen really is. :eek:

I'd really like to use a screen protector but the VZW just ruin the beautiful screen. Anyone have any recommendations?

7. jfint

jfint Well-Known Member

I got the Increadible shield kit from the SGPstore, its came with the Steinheil ultra crystal protector. I like it a lot, covers the full glass also.