Verizon Sending New Phone

Last Updated:

1. gcroberson

gcroberson Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

So this is the second Droid that has started freezing on me and I have checked all of my apps individually and I have soft reset and factory reset twice....still keeps freezing when trying to return to home screen.(screen goes black and does nothing). So I called the VZ rep and he was extremely helpful. Instead of sending a refurb, he sent me a brand new droid. It wont be here until Monday (due to the holidays) but I was quite impressed with their customer service. Just thought I would share my experience with all of you.

Advertisement
  2. Redflea

Redflea Well-Known Member

Good to hear a story of them getting it right...most of the time we only hear about the problems. :)

Don't forget to switch SD cards, and post what your build date is (under the battery, will look like 43/09 or similar (week of the year/Year).

3. vincentp

vincentp Well-Known Member

Everybody is willing to complain about the problems they have; not many people spread the word when something positive happens. I'd like to add that my local Verizon store as well as the reps I've spoken to over the phone in the past have all been extremely helpful. As both a customer and a former customer service person - it's much appreciated. Figured I'd give the big red some credit as well since they've actually never done me wrong, now that I think about it.