Verizon Shell/Holster Combo for Droid XAccessories

Last Updated:

1. Jacktheringster

Jacktheringster Member This Topic's Starter

I know some people picked this combo up and was wondering if anyone has had any issues with it like scratching the phone, too loose etc.

I ask because I read the holster only version for the Droid X scratched the bottom of one and the shell/holster combo version for the normal droid also had issues.

Attached Files:

Advertisement
  2. peanuthead

peanuthead New Member

I've been using this case since launch date, and I've had no issues with it. Not a scratch anywhere on the Droid X.

Jacktheringster likes this.
  3. Jacktheringster

Great! I just picked it up and examined it carefully. It's a pretty nice combo and when it slides into the holster it does not touch the phone at all which was what I was worried about. The shell is the only thing that comes into contact with the holster when it slides and sits in the holster.

4. colchiro

colchiro Well-Known Member

I've got one and it's OK. I'd rather have the Seidio Innocase w/ holster, but last I checked, it wasn't shipping yet and I needed something like 2 weeks ago.

5. Jacktheringster

Read that Seidio has had issues with some of their cases in the past scratching up phones, so I may upgrade later but want to see peoples impression on fit when they actually start sending them out.