Verizon Soft touch case with kickstandAccessories

Last Updated:

1. phantom27

phantom27 Active Member This Topic's Starter

Has anybody tried this case. It sounds nice online but I live hours from a Verizon store so I can't try it out. Thoughts? It is only $20 so it sounds like a good deal too.

Advertisement
  2. saps

saps Well-Known Member

If you search the forums there are some people who have it and like it. Everyone seems to think the kickstand is great because it works landscape and portrait. If you are isolated than sure pull the trigger $20 is not that much more than the big city people pay for it I think its $15-20. If I come across a review I'll link it back here otherwise just do a little search

3. dmcromer

dmcromer Member

My son and I each have one and we are very satisfied with them. The case, despite having a kickstand, is fairly thin and light. It adds a little "grippy" feel to the back of the Fascinate, which is a good thing IMO.

4. dmcromer

dmcromer Member

I think Verizon includes a label which can be used to return the item free, if you purchase from their online store; so you could try it risk-free.

5. Halcyon

Halcyon Well-Known Member

A co-worker has this case and really likes it. Its thin and very light.

6. dewalist

dewalist Well-Known Member

I think it is awesome. It isn't very fashionable with its square blocky back, but it definitely helps keep the phone in my hand better. The kickstand feature is the golden nugget though - I use it all the time, and I no longer have any desire for a desk cradle/dock...

7. MutantCheese

MutantCheese Well-Known Member

have it...love it