• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Verizon tab questions/help please

I know not the best choice but for 199.00 and 20 a month I thought I would try it out. I have tried to get a google number but voice can't verify the tab number. Do I need to root first? Also trying to connect via blue tooth with my droid2 says it is paired and the tab says it is paired but they wont connect? Just as info my moto stereo head set which is blue tooth connects go figure.
Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks Henry

Add the tab's number to google voice via the web browser interface. Don't worry about not being able to verify. On the google voice app, I kept having a problem when I selected my google account to use with voice. I selected the add another account button and entered the same account info and then it went through no problem... go figure.

As for the bluetooth, I think verizon disabled most of the profiles for keyboards and phone headsets.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones