Verizon to Launch Several 4G Tablets In Q4, Up To 5 4G-Enabled Handsets in May 2011

Last Updated:

1. phandroid

phandroid Admin News Bot Recognized Contributor This Topic's Starter

If we compare Verizon to the other national CDMA carrier – Sprint Nextel – one would say they are far behind in the 4G game. With Sprint already acommodating 32 markets (with more planned before the close of 2010), Verizon’s plans to cover 25-30 markets with their 4G offering starting in the 4th quarter of [...]

More...

Advertisement
  2. mttfrog13

mttfrog13 Well-Known Member

FIVE new handsets the month? Wow. Atleast a couple are bound to have the android OS. Should I have waited before getting my droid incredible? There could still be some major phones coming out this month. The droid incredible was only announced a couple weeks before it's launch.

3. pucklax7

pucklax7 Member

May 2011. If you bought Incredible now, you could early upgrade in 16 months...So you'd be behind at most by 4 months. I've early upgraded even earlier than this before. It all depends on how you can convince your sales rep.

4. sienna3185

sienna3185 New Member

wow. I could not wait.

5. mttfrog13

mttfrog13 Well-Known Member

lol got a little ahead of myself. Anyway, yeah my early upgrade was in august but I "convinced" the verizon sales person to give me an earlier upgrade.

6. IOWA

IOWA Mr. Logic Pants Moderator

I'll believe it when I see. Wireless carriers generally don't follow timelines too well.