• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Verizon training workshop!

I'm not sure if what I'm talking about is the same thing as you, but when we stopped by the downtown Seattle Verizon store they had a sign saying there would be an Incredible learning event Sunday mornings from 9-10am (1 hr before the store opens) for at least a few weeks.

The customer service guy said one misconception is that it's actually a workshop where they show you how to use the phone. He said you have to bring questions and then they will answer them. So it's more a Q&A than a workshop. But like I said, we could be talking about 2 totally separate events. Just wanted to throw that out there though fwiw! :)

Upvote 0
I attended one last weekend. I found it helpful. I learned from them some tricks and they learned more from me. Mine came from this forum. It was a one on one for the most part. It was helpfull speak with other people attending about thier issues and we all learned together. Overall it was not a waste of time for me. I would not travel a great distance to do this. One could get better overall info from this forum.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones