• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Verizon] Unroot..?

Hello all! I need to unroot my phone, but here's the catch. I'm on us cellular. I'm asking on this forum because uscc doesn't have their own "all things root" section. Could someone give me/point me to step by step instructions on how to unroot my device? I can't find any anywhere. Thanks in advance!!

hello all! I need to unroot my phone, but here's the catch. I'm on us cellular. I'm asking on this forum because uscc doesn't have their own "all things root" section. Could someone give me/point me to step by step instructions on how to unroot my device? I can't find any anywhere. Thanks in advance!!

there is a app you can buy and install called ginger unroot,it will remove superuser after you use the app and power off,then power on your phone.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones