• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Verizon updating systems (7-23)

I called this morning at 7 am est to check on my phone order status. First rep i talked to by calling #611.... said that there was no such order and to contact the store i bought it from. Before i got upset or freaked out i hung up. Called back using the 800#... 2nd rep listened to what happened just before and informed me that thier systems were undergoing updates and nothing is showing up at this time. And to call back in a few hours.

Anyone else run into this.... I think i called 2 different call centers. First lady had a deep southern accent while 2nd lady didn't... maybe i'm wrong... but i want my phone! :) Todays my birthday and i feel i should get something today... email or something LOL

Todays my birthday and i feel i should get something today...

Here ya go..
2668112069_baaec87570_o.jpg

Upvote 0
Hmm.. today is the rumored day the tiered data pricing for VZW may rear it's ugly head... coincidence?
Everything I have seen suggested 7/29, if it happens at all. Did I sleep through a week? :thinking:

Oh, and cornflwr33, take it from someone whose lived in Georgia for over 25 years and who is married to a native Georgian, the woman with the deep southern accent and the one without could very well have been sitting right next to each other. I would not read anything into that.

Upvote 0
Everything I have seen suggested 7/29, if it happens at all. Did I sleep through a week? :thinking:

Oh, and cornflwr33, take it from someone whose lived in Georgia for over 25 years and who is married to a native Georgian, the woman with the deep southern accent and the one without could very well have been sitting right next to each other. I would not read anything into that.

yup thats right.. i have lived in many states due to my ex being in the army so i know how it is. specially around military installations.

but its very possible i got 2 different call centers.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones