verizon upgrade from eris

Last Updated:

1. genesaika

genesaika New Member This Topic's Starter

I am looking to upgrade my phone soon (likely in a few months) and would like to know which phone is best for me.

I like my eris alot but due to it being fairly out dated id like a dinew phone. I want something faster and with a bogger screen, no physical keyboard, but not huge like the droid x, which i like but its simply too big to keep in my pocket or on my side.

Price is not much of a deterent for me.

Regards,
    Gene Saika

Advertisement
  2. cableguynoe

cableguynoe Well-Known Member

Personally, I really like the Droid2.
    If you really dont like that keyboard, then I wouldn't worry too much about it. In a few months when you get your upgrade, I'm sure there will be at least a couple new phones out.

3. Tino

Tino Well-Known Member

But if you're looking right now, check out the Samsung Galaxy S Variant (4" Screen) for Verizon (Vibrant?) or the Droid Incredible (3.7" Screen).

4. Demache

Demache Well-Known Member

If your going to be getting a new phone in a few months, just keep an eye open. If a new phone hits the shelves that you really like, after committing to a different phone, you may end up regretting it. Just save up the money, and when the time comes, then decide.

5. genesaika

genesaika New Member This Topic's Starter

You see my problem with the keyboard is how bulky it makes the phone.... so no droid 2

Now i like the incredible but im thinking i wana try a new brand. The samsung fascinate looks right but i havent played with any of the galaxy s phones.

Also the time frame isnt very limiting, technically speaking i have a year and a half, so i can pick phones coming out later of they meet my needs.

Lets not get into the whys or hows of the tine just say i can change anytime between now and a year and a half from now.... sooner the better though.

Regards,
    Gene Saika