1. Good things coming in just a couple hours, stay tuned!
    Dismiss Notice

[Verizon] Using Any App with Pen Window

Last Updated:

1. The_Chief

The_Chief Accept no imitations! Moderator

Okay, how does one set this up? I rooted and still have the same 7 apps in pen window. Thanks for the step-by-step procedure! :)

Advertisement
  2. quixilver

quixilver Member

I am also wondering how to do this, such a cool feature, definitely needs more apps!
  3. William T Riker

William T Riker Well-Known Member

This was the app I used..

did a full titanium backup before starting just to be safe.. start the app grant root, selected all the apps I wanted then save and reboot.. when you draw the pen window all the new apps showed up

theres also a multi window manager app as well to let you add to that list I have added stuff like Kindle , Netflix , traffic cams.
    ryancmatchett and The_Chief like this.
  4. mills23

mills23 Well-Known Member

Where is the root guide?
  5. thegreen

thegreen Well-Known Member

Hasn't been updated in a while... Best bet is to use Kingo to root (if that's what you're looking for- google search kingoapp.)
    mills23 likes this.
  6. mills23

I figured there would be one under the all things root section.
  7. thegreen

There is. Back a page, stickied above this thread. Just hasn't been updated lately.
  8. mills23

What can really be done with root right now?
  9. thegreen

Most of the action is over at XDA... get Safestrap for backing up your stock/custom roms... there's a couple of customs to flash... get exposed framework and/or wanam for tweaking stuff... add apps to multi-window and pen window (mentioned above).

Anyone else have any good stuff I forgot or haven't found yet?
    mills23 likes this.
  10. The_Chief

The_Chief Accept no imitations! Moderator

There isn't one... which is why I was thanking someone in advance for coming up with one :)