Verizon V-Cast Media Manager...32bit onlySupport

Last Updated:

1. bigbadwulff

bigbadwulff Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Jun 15, 2010
    Great. I downloaded the Motorola USB connection driver and now when I connect my phone it automatically opens V-Cast media manager via the computer browser. Only problem the site works with 32-bit OS only and mine is 64.
    So, how do I get the computer to recognize my device so I can access the media?
    It doesn't do the "view files on this device" and doesn't show the phone under 'computer'.

EDIT: Set phone to 'PC-Mode' and driver will eventually load, causing a computer restart and then the device shows on the computer.

Another problem: I can access the phone files now but it says there are no pictures or videos on the device and there certainly are............????

EDIT: OK. Trying Windows media sync mode now. This shit is screwy! Well, that worked. OMG what a pain in the ass with the USB settings!

2. kdkinc

kdkinc Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2009
    Ya I had that issue as far as vzw starting up their crapware.
    Right click task bar icon There is a option that needs to be checked not to open anything.
    "when phone connects"

As far as pic's I change my usb to mass storage and drag and drop what I need where I want it