• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[Verizon] where to find AOKP themes/mods?

Idunno

Android Enthusiast
Dec 2, 2010
SoCal
Hey everyone, I haven't posted in a while as i've been in/out of the hospital 6 times in the past 6 months so I haven't really had time to fiddle with my phone as I once did... so now i'm kinda lost.

I'm attempting to get the latest AOKP build up and running (mr1), and was just curious where I might find themes that are compatible with this build. I reallly was a huge fan of AOKPCB but their last build is a bit old and I want to make use of all the new goodness. Can anyone point me in the right direction for decent themes/mods that work with this new build (if any so far)? Gracias.

While I don't have your answer, I do want to tell you that you might want to get up to speed about all the special 'things' that happen when you upgrade from 4.1.x to 4.2.x. You _might_ want to reconsider.

Myself, I am sticking with my 4.1.2 rom as the only advantage I see with 4.2.x is the camera, which I have been able to add to my 4.1.2 rom.

All the other reports about full 4.2.x roms are mixed.

Just my opinion.

good luck

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones