Verizon Wireless Crash!?Support

Last Updated:

1. ryanjayx

ryanjayx Active Member This Topic's Starter

Is anyone else having Verizon issues!? Everyone in my area is experiencing difficulties. I can't text, or call or use the internet either. Is anyone else having this problem!?

Advertisement
  2. Sweet Chaos

Sweet Chaos Well-Known Member

I'm not having this problem in my area. I can do a quick search on my work computer (I work for a 3rd party Verizon retailer) and see if they've reported anything...

**EDIT** As of now they haven't listed anything on their company info page.

3. ryanjayx

That would be amazing. If you can, look in the Idaho Falls, Idaho area.

4. dots

dots Well-Known Member

Here in Waterford, MI we had two times in the same day last week where we completely lost service. Like calls, 3g, all that. It happened once around 10-11am and once again around the late PM hours 10pm-12am

I'm not sure if it was anyone else in our area but me and my gf both lost service and got it back at the exact sametime.

5. ryanjayx

I just got word that 48 Qwest towers are down, and so Verizon, Syringa, Sprint, etc are down. Or WERE down. They are back up now.

6. seen03

seen03 Well-Known Member

The OP was kinda funny...your phone is down in your area.....but, fail to even give any kind of hint of WHERE you are. Just comical to me...I'm kinda off too.
    Is a situation where a bunch of phones lose signal in a given area considered a, "crash"? ...I thought it was done on purpose for some type of maintenance...or all the above, I am on a roll for rambling..lol.

7. ryanjayx

Ha ha, well the topic "Verizon Wireless maintenance problems" wouldn't have got the same looks. Ya gotta make it sound important so people reply.

8. netizenmt

netizenmt Well-Known Member

Just a guess here, but Verizon has been rolling 4g out in quite a few areas. The interruption of service might be caused by switching some equipment over or failure of equipment to switch over, something like that. Happens with Time Warner and other utilities all the time.

9. darkxsun

darkxsun Well-Known Member

unfortunately for op, Idaho Falls is not one of the cities being blessed with Verizon's LTE (actually, nowhere in Idaho or Wyoming).

10. ryanjayx

Not even Boise? I thought Boise was on there. But maybe not. Idaho is amazing in the "getting new technology ten years after everyone else has" aspect.

11. darkxsun

darkxsun Well-Known Member