[Verizon] "Your device isn't compatible with this version"

Last Updated:

1. ganj_420

ganj_420 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Anybody else have this issue? I hear of updates to apps and I almost always get this message in the Play Store when I go to update them. I can't even get the official Facebook app without side loading the .apk file because it says my device isn't compatible. Even worse is I can seldomly update even stock apps such as Google+, Google Maps etc because of it and its kinda frustrating.

Rooted running LiquidSmooth v1.35 with 4.0.4 radios if that makes any difference

Advertisement
  2. jbdan

jbdan Well-Known Member

Have you changed the dpi? Make sure it is set to 320

Have you tried clearing your data for Google play store?

3. ganj_420

ganj_420 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

That worked great! I guess going full-screen and using LMT launcher messed up the pixel density, it was set to 330 instead of 320. So I set it back, cleared data for the play store and rebooted and have like 30 apps updating lol. Thanks for the help, much appreciated!

4. jmklei0

jmklei0 Active Member

This is crazy. I'm having the same problem, but your fixes are not working. I've tried different LCD Densities (240, 300, 320), rebooting after each time, and a separate data-clear of the Play Store. Yesterday, I reinstalled the Play Store too.

I'm using Liquid 1.4 ROM.

Any other ideas? I had a tough time finding some other apps, but I'm seeing this specifically now for Facebook. There may still be others, though.

Thanks,