Verizon's case/holster compatible with dash mount?

Last Updated:

1. DroidPhan

DroidPhan Member This Topic's Starter

I am very interested in the new clip/holster case combo for the droid but i also use the car mount unit daily. I was wondering if the case will still work with the dash mount or will i have to remove the case every time...
    This is a deal breaker for me and im sure lots of people will use the navigation with the dash mount but this will stop lots of sales of the clip/case combo.
    Hopefully seideo or someone will think of this and make a case that will work for both belt clip and dash mount. :confused:

Looks like the protection film guys will get lots of business from this.

Advertisement
  2. nstallion

nstallion Well-Known Member

I would think anything that increases the size of the droid is not going to fit in the car dock. I bought both the car dock and the hard silicone snap on case without thinking about that (doh!)

3. DROIDude

DROIDude New Member

I ordered both the car mount and the case clip combo from VZW. Both arrived today and, unfortunately, the DROID with case will not fit into the car mount. Not sure which I will be returning ..... decisions, decisions ..... :(

4. edthesped

edthesped Member

I'd love the car mount and home dock for my droid but the Body Glove isn't coming off until I find something better to protect it. I kick around and invisible shield but I put one on my kids Ipod Touch and the screen protector was taken off in a day, it was too tacky to the touch. the rest of it is still in tact but the borders are lifting off and it looks a little too shiny.