Very COOL app that is now in the market!

Last Updated:

1. Chuck1906

Chuck1906 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

There is a new app called "Knocking Live" (Get your minds out of the gutter)! LOL! This app is better than Qik, because its like having a webcam on your phone. You can share/stream LIVE video in REAL time phone to phone! I just did a test with someone that has an iPhone and it worked! The only catch is that if you want to talk to the other person you need to be on the phone first then start your Knocking Live app then you will be able to talk and share video! Once you register, add some friends and try it out! This app is awesome!!! Ever had a friend say..I wish I could go to that event but I gotta work...well now thanks to this app, they can see whatever your phone is showing them live in real time over 3G and Wi-Fi.

Advertisement
  2. gotwillk

gotwillk Well-Known Member

hahah! this is fun! just tried it out. really does turn your phone into a webcam. sometimes a lil buggy and wish it had more options but it works. pretty freakin cool is all i can say. hope they develop this further.

3. Redflea

Redflea Well-Known Member

This is intriguing...

Note that their license agreement says that anything you transmit is theirs to use/redistribute/re-purpose as they desire...I know a lot of users won't care, but folks should be aware of what they are signing away.

They say they are going to (or maybe already do) support streaming to the iTouch as well...

4. SAFE_2006

SAFE_2006 Active Member

Sounds cool, but user beware...it's only a matter of time before some naughty/embarrassing feeds get posted somewhere else
    ...happy droidin'