Very happy to make your acquaintance...

Last Updated:

1. MereyGnome

MereyGnome New Member This Topic's Starter

Jul 5, 2010
    I've entered into real Smartphone territory by buying an HTC Evo this past Friday. Before that, I had a work issued Blackberry. It was good for my basic needs, but now that I have a new job with a severely disabled Blackberry. I needed something to keep me in touch with the world during the day. After a bit of research I went with the Evo. So far, I'm very happy.

Anyway, I'm glad I stumbled onto this forum. I like keeping up-to-date with my electronic devices. Hopefully this forum can point me toward some must have apps...and maybe to some nifty hacks.

Also, I really want to know when 4G will be established in NYC. It's unbelievable to me that it isn't here yet.

2. SoFLO

SoFLO Guest

Welcome to Android Forums! There has been reports by some of our users that 4G is live in some parts of the city most likely for testing purposes before official rollout.
  3. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

Feb 19, 2010
    NJ here. Went to school in NYC. Juilliard. Love the city. Go there all the time. Yankee games and all. My son loves the toys-r-s in Times Square.

You can get all the info you need at HTC EVO 4G - Android Forums