• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Very impressed with the stability of this phone!

TheTrueSpin

Android Enthusiast
May 21, 2010
Will probably regret saying this but I am very impressed with the stability of this phone. It never crashes, rarely slows down and I have never had to reset it. In fact, I only turned it off the other day because it had been up for about 300 hours and I thought I better refresh everything.

The only errors I have ever received were a couple of "some process has stopped running", but upon clicking okay everything kept on working and I assume the phone simply restarted the failed process.

Very very impressed, especially given the complexity of the OS and the amount of stuff I throw at it. I remember my old Nokia used to crash all the time and even my iPhone 3g froze a few times. Time will tell I guess.

Will probably regret saying this but I am very impressed with the stability of this phone. It never crashes, rarely slows down and I have never had to reset it. In fact, I only turned it off the other day because it had been up for about 300 hours and I thought I better refresh everything.

The only errors I have ever received were a couple of "some process has stopped running", but upon clicking okay everything kept on working and I assume the phone simply restarted the failed process.

Very very impressed, especially given the complexity of the OS and the amount of stuff I throw at it. I remember my old Nokia used to crash all the time and even my iPhone 3g froze a few times. Time will tell I guess.

I think you are right m8 they are very stable, it could have something to do with the OS apparently being based on the linux OS.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones