At a bit if a loss here, I replaced the power button but that doesn't seem to be the problem. It appears to press and return correctly yet it is still very sensitive at the slightest touch. The phone will also just randomly restart itself sometimes, I think it's related to the power button but it doesn't really make sense... When the phone restarts, it will then sometimes get stuck in a loop of displaying galaxy s3 logo, shutting off then starting again. Is there any chance this can be related to the battery or contact at all? One of the 4 battery contacts on the phone is ever so slightly lower than the other three but I'm not sure if this is actually significant. Help much appreciated!