• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Very small issue with Launcherpro and ChompSMS

mikepic

Jul 17, 2010
CT
Launcherpro:
I like to hide my notification bar and make it reappear with my home button but on my Fascinate it seems to act a bit buggy. I need to repeatedly press home to get it to drop and most times it just pops right back up after. I'll send an email to the dev - it's probably a known issue he's working on.

ChompSMS:
I use the little check mark to get a notification when a message is delivered to a VZ customer (doesn't function with other carriers) but since I activated my fascinate the feature just pends with the three dots as though it's waiting for the delivery confirmation still.

I just came from a Droid X and both of these functionalities seemed to work flawlessly.

On a sidenote I'm really happy with this little guy. Can't wait for the mod community to tear it to pieces though! Wish I was more knowledgable/educated about this stuff...

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones