Very small issue with Launcherpro and ChompSMS

Last Updated:

1. mikepic

mikepic Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Jul 17, 2010
    I like to hide my notification bar and make it reappear with my home button but on my Fascinate it seems to act a bit buggy. I need to repeatedly press home to get it to drop and most times it just pops right back up after. I'll send an email to the dev - it's probably a known issue he's working on.

I use the little check mark to get a notification when a message is delivered to a VZ customer (doesn't function with other carriers) but since I activated my fascinate the feature just pends with the three dots as though it's waiting for the delivery confirmation still.

I just came from a Droid X and both of these functionalities seemed to work flawlessly.

On a sidenote I'm really happy with this little guy. Can't wait for the mod community to tear it to pieces though! Wish I was more knowledgable/educated about this stuff...

2. Frisco

Frisco =Luceat Lux Vestra= VIP Member

Jan 19, 2010
    Good on ya for cluing in the LP dev about the bar issue.

Fwiw, the notification bar appears by default from hidden when the menu soft key is pressed, and the entire notification drop-down appears when the home key is pressed, by default also.