1. In regards to recently combined carrier specific root forums, if your device forum was affected, please see this poll/thread!

Viber for Galaxy S3 = Battery KillerGeneral

1. bogdangalaxys3

bogdangalaxys3 New Member

Got my phone a few day ago and after playing with it for a while I said I could test the battery.

Well, yesterday, with some basics apps I got only 6 or 7 hours of it. I thought it was ok until I've got it off the charger this morning. Sync was off, GPRS/EDGE on and left it stand by. I was loosing battery and didn't know why until I've blocked background data transfer on each application one by one. Even it does not make such a big data transfer, it seems that Viber app consumes the battery preety quickly. I could just block the background data for it, but then it would not make any sense, since I will never know if someone calls me or gives me a message. Any ideas ?

I've tried to attach some pictures with my battery graphs but it won't let me.

Advertisement
  2. Funnyusername

Funnyusername Well-Known Member

For anyone to help you, we would have to know a lot more information. So many factors could be happening. What problem did you have uploading pictures.
  3. bogdangalaxys3

4. bogdangalaxys3

Well, nothing ?