vibrant devs looking to port for the sf

Last Updated:

1. nitsuj17

nitsuj17 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

for those that dont lurk at xda

[DISCUSSION] To port or not to port? - xda-developers

one of the development groups for the vibrant was gauging interest in porting some of their work over to the fascinate. i think the consensus is that they will...but it never hurts to keep up on new stuff :)

Advertisement
  2. saps

saps Well-Known Member

With HeX's new kernel we might not need them. Same 1.6Ghz, voodoo is surely coming. Should have the entire package any day [hour] now.

3. NOsquid

NOsquid Well-Known Member

Yeah I saw that happening on IRC last night, I could just imagine saps salivating in the background when he was throwing out those Linpack scores :) 13.xxx is that good? lol

4. saps

saps Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Yup. I thought I say HeX say he even hit 14.4 during testing. Yeah that Linpack in the mid 13's means its scaling super well. Consider 1Ghz is usually low 8's and 1.2 is high 9's, 1250 is low 10's.

FWIW, I tried to flash this directly over my voodoo since it has the EXT4 but no go, FC-acore loop. Just went to recovery and re-flashed Dirrks 1200LV and all was fine.

5. nitsuj17

nitsuj17 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

oh kernels aside, im interested in roms and the such from them...it ll be interesting what they can do now with what we have (i dont know honestly) and in teh future with froyo.

6. saps

saps Well-Known Member

Yeah its a funny time with ROM's especially since Froyo might be hitting next week. jt and deodexed seem to have some good ones