Vibrant for nexus?

Last Updated:

1. bigg12x

bigg12x Active Member This Topic's Starter

Im thinking to trade brand new vibrant for mint condition nexus one with all orginal stuff that came with it? good deal? vibrants too buggy man?

Advertisement
  2. rocketragz

rocketragz Well-Known Member

I think you would be getting the losing end of it. And too buggy? No.

Imo

3. jree

jree Well-Known Member

Well some people have been having issues with their Vibrants. Do you have another phone? Have you had this one for more than the return period? If not, I would try to return it and wait to see what other phones are coming out. N1 is about to become iphone 3gs status in the cell phone world.

4. VegasTouch

VegasTouch Well-Known Member

Its not buggy for me and i sure wouldnt trade it for a Nexus one but thats up to you. Think if it were buggy id get another one from T-Mobile first.

5. bigg12x

bigg12x Active Member This Topic's Starter

is it me or the phone rotation is slow, and like if it stands up on on surface it goes to the side like ur holding it on the side. and i feel like hte rotation is off scale like its slow and not accurate

6. noonehereyet

noonehereyet No One... VIP Member

Not buggy and no dont have issues with the rotation... the only thing that bothered me was the touchwiz UI so I put ADW launcher seems faster and more options... And IMHO you would definitely be on the losing end of that trade... production for the N1 has stopped and google is no longer selling it so that phone is on its way to the grave so to speak... great phone yes but wait till the vibrant gets 2.2 then there wont even be a comparison.... and honestly I think if you make the trade you'll regret it.....