• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Vibrant usb cord//screen protector

drakeoss

Lurker
Jul 27, 2010
How's it going fellow Vibrant owners? I'm new here, been lurking for awhile and decided to register to ask some questions and help out others.

my question; is this usb cable the same as the one provided with the vibrant?
Amazon.com: Samsung Replacement USB Data Charging Cable for Samsung SPH-M330, SCH-R100, SGH-T939, SCH-R850: Cell Phones & Service

looks identical, but anyone have input? or atleast anywhere thats cheap?

I'd like to order from Amazon so I can do a group my order for a screen protector for those curious:
Amazon.com: REALOOK T-Mobile Samsung Vibrant Anti-Fingerprint Premium LCD Screen Protector 2 Pack: Electronics

How's it going fellow Vibrant owners? I'm new here, been lurking for awhile and decided to register to ask some questions and help out others.

my question; is this usb cable the same as the one provided with the vibrant?
Amazon.com: Samsung Replacement USB Data Charging Cable for Samsung SPH-M330, SCH-R100, SGH-T939, SCH-R850: Cell Phones & Service

looks identical, but anyone have input? or atleast anywhere thats cheap?

I'd like to order from Amazon so I can do a group my order for a screen protector for those curious:
Amazon.com: REALOOK T-Mobile Samsung Vibrant Anti-Fingerprint Premium LCD Screen Protector 2 Pack: Electronics

I don't know if it's the EXACT same cable but it looks like it would work fine.

Reactions: drakeoss
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones