Vibrant Video On TV with 3.5mm jack

Last Updated:

1. eric0668

eric0668 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I saw a how/to video on how to do this

It was mentiioned that if you want full screen, in landscape, you need a special Application

Does anyone know the app??

Advertisement
  2. melll

melll Well-Known Member

This would be interesting. If anyone knows, please post!

3. krichek

krichek Well-Known Member

The title of the thread says Video on TV with 3.5mm jack but the question you are asking doesn't seem to be related to TV out. Could you clarify a bit exactly what it is you are trying to do exactly?

For TV out you just connect a compatible cable to the 3.5mm jack, connect the other end to your tv, then enable TV out in settings. After that everything on the screen is mirrored on the TV.

4. eric0668

I understand that. But the title is appropriate as I m asking a question about the 3.5 millimeter jack Video I have not done this i do not know exactly how to do this But i saw a video on how to do it and it simply said that it will not show the video in full screen sometimes to do this you'll need the application in question. Thank you and anyone who can help

5. coasterman927

coasterman927 Well-Known Member

I have a 3.5mm to RCA video out cable and the phone works just fine in both portrait and landscape modes. The picture fits itself to the TV, no special apps required.

6. eric0668

Thanks so much. Goes to show you can't believe everything u hear. Well I lost a video of how to do it. It said something different was needed like using the red for video??? Might u have time for a few lines of instructions and what to plug where. Thanks so much to u and I doubted that this apparently was needed because I saw it in this video. Forgive me plz

7. dissident75

dissident75 Well-Known Member