General vibrate alerts

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by islandiver, Apr 28, 2010.

1. islandiver

islandiver Well-Known Member

Apr 27, 2010
    Is there a way to make the vibration stronger. I'm used to my Curve where the vibration was strong. But the eris is very weak, most of the time when it's in the case on my belt I miss calls because I can't feel it.

Advertisement

2. thetomlin2

thetomlin2 Guest

Nov 23, 2009
    L'Etoile du Nord
  3. lilbballer27

lilbballer27 Well-Known Member

Please let me know how this app works. I to wish the vibrate was harder, but cant try it now because im in class.

4. JAS_21

JAS_21 Well-Known Member

Jan 18, 2010
    Sales Manager
    Orlando, FL
    I use this app. It doesn't make your phone vibrate stronger, but you can make a custom vibrate pattern. Example - short, long, short, long. It helps a little.

5. lilbballer27

lilbballer27 Well-Known Member

Ok cool. well I might have to give it a try.

6. JAS_21

JAS_21 Well-Known Member

Jan 18, 2010
    Sales Manager
    Orlando, FL
    Make sure you follow the instructions. If I remember correctly, you have to turn off vibrate option in settings, and you have to have your ringtone volume on. If you want the phone to vibrate only, you have to turn the volume down, but not all the way off. The pattern I use is:
    -.- -.- -.- -.- for calls. You can set one for SMS notifications too, but I use Handcent for that

7. izzy35

izzy35 Well-Known Member

Jun 2, 2010
    Just curious, since I'm trying this app. How exactly does this make sense? Meaning, if I want the phone on vibrate, why would i want the ringer to work???