1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

General Vibrate doesnt work

1. chrisjv3393

chrisjv3393 Well-Known Member

Does anyone else have this problem? The phone wont vibrate wen set To vibrate for Wen u Recieve a notification..

Advertisement
  2. gamikzone

gamikzone Well-Known Member

do you have it fixed in the settings? like say you receive a message on the messaging app, you have to change your settings to always vibrate.
  3. chrisjv3393

Yea i fixed it in the messaging app settings lol
  4. mooreapi

mooreapi Active Member

No problem here, even with MP3 ringtone. But I'm also using stock notification sounds...
    I have set to always vibrate for phone ringtone and SMS/mms notification...and both my email notifications are set to tone only...everything works as set.

chrisjv, are you using a downloaded sound or stock?

Matt
  5. chrisjv3393

Everything stock. Why do u ask?
  6. mooreapi

mooreapi Active Member

just thinking that a non-stock ring/notification might somehow mess up settings... <shrug>

just had a thought...do you have your phone set for haptic feedback? you know, when you hit buttons or select things, you get a short buzz. if its set to on and you're not getting those, then maybe vibrate motor is stuck or dead...

Matt
  7. chrisjv3393

Bro I already fixed It! Loli had to set my phn to Vibrate n Then Go to my messaging settings n change to always vibrate