Vibrate Issue?General

Last Updated:

1. RickenRocker24

RickenRocker24 Member This Topic's Starter

Is anyone having issue soft vibrate on incoming calls,txt,etc.?(HTC eris) I have to have on vib @ work...I have a belt clip and cant feel the vibe on my hip...then next I grab my off my clip....bunch of missed calls ad txts. Is there a tweak or fix this?

Advertisement
  2. SuperStuff

SuperStuff Well-Known Member

I have this same problem. I keep my Eris on a belt clip case and when I'm at work I put the device on vibrate. I constantly miss calls. Seems like a stronger vibrate or repeating vibrate might help.

3. Mays24

Mays24 Well-Known Member

The vibrate on this phone is extremely week. I have been using Smart Vibrate from the app store. You can customize a longer vibrate. It is better than the stock. Still not good enough but better.

4. zonk39

zonk39 Member

Hi,
    I have the same problem, the vibrate is bad on the Eris, I have it in my hand and can hardly feel the millisecond vibration. I been looking for a fix, hope can find one soon.
    Why is it so hard for cell developers to make a FLASH for the camera, (which the ERIS has the worst camera ever) I think I will go back to the Voyager, the pics for the Voyager were better then regular DIgicams !!!

Thanks
    Zonk