• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Is anyone having issue soft vibrate on incoming calls,txt,etc.?(HTC eris) I have to have on vib @ work...I have a belt clip and cant feel the vibe on my hip...then next I grab my off my clip....bunch of missed calls ad txts. Is there a tweak or fix this?

I have this same problem. I keep my Eris on a belt clip case and when I'm at work I put the device on vibrate. I constantly miss calls. Seems like a stronger vibrate or repeating vibrate might help.

Upvote 0
Hi,
I have the same problem, the vibrate is bad on the Eris, I have it in my hand and can hardly feel the millisecond vibration. I been looking for a fix, hope can find one soon.
Why is it so hard for cell developers to make a FLASH for the camera, (which the ERIS has the worst camera ever) I think I will go back to the Voyager, the pics for the Voyager were better then regular DIgicams !!!

Thanks
Zonk

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones