vibrate mode

Last Updated:

1. symp el

symp el Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I would like my phone to vibrate when I receive a text or email while it is in vibrate mode. It only does so when a call is being received. I can turn on "also vibrate" and it works, but when I am in normal mode it rings AND vibrates.

Any way to make it work they way I want it?

Advertisement
  2. DontMindMe

DontMindMe Active Member

I think what youre looking for is go to messages, hit the menu button thingie, then go all the way down and check vibrate. if its not that i dunno.

3. symp el

Yeah, its not that. There must be a way.

4. blackhemi

blackhemi Well-Known Member

Thats the way I did it, works fine, i have my SuperMario tone go off and the vibrate.

Make sure you are going to the messages app first, then into the settings menu.

5. symp el

That makes causes the phone to ring AND vibrate when in normal mode. I only want it to ring in normal mode and vibrate in vibrate mode.

6. novajustin

novajustin Member

bump, i would like to figure this out as well. you would think when changing over to vibrate mode in the pull down menu that the phone would change everything to vibe. i dont want my phone to vibrate AND sound, i just want sound in normal mode, vibrate in vibrate mode.

7. coxmr1

coxmr1 New Member

Same here.

8. blackhemi

blackhemi Well-Known Member

I understand your question now, by the standard settings, there would be no way have it do what you want to do. the vibrate settings for notifications will vib on both modes. There may be an app out there that will help you quickly change. That is one feature I do miss from my windows mobile is the complete custom profiles.