• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Vibrate on connect

Do you mean when you make a call, it vibrates? Mine does it and I like it, I don't put it to my face until I feel the vibration. Let me see if I can figure it out...well it's not haptic feedback, lol...sorry I couldn't figure it out, but for now just don't put the phone to your ear til the phone vibrates, :)

Upvote 0
Yeah, I also like it for the same reason. I hate holding a cell phone to my ear not knowing if it has connected or not or if the person has picked up but it's bad reception. The vibrate is a a convenient feature for me so I do't hold it to my ear until it vibrates. But uhm, i think it's like the phone number entry vibration, can't be turned off through user settings. I guess this post wasn't helpful haha.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones