Vibrating Alarm IssueSupport

Last Updated:

1. maquina

maquina Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I set my alarm inadvertently to vibrate and when the alarm went off I tried dismissing the alarm with the slider but the phone kept vibrating.

This seems to happen every time the alarm is set to vibrate the only way I can stop it, is by hitting the sleep button at the top of the phone. Other than that the phone would keep vibrating.

This doesn't happen when the alarm is audible. All i have to do is slide the dismiss slider and the alarm turns off.

Anyone else having this problem? And if so are there any fixes?

Advertisement
  2. ericnail

ericnail Well-Known Member

Make sure you don't have any important tasks being killed. Also, check that you aren't running out of RAM; that's what it sounds like to me.

3. maquina

maquina Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I don't think I have any tasks being killed. Honestly I have no idea how to do that or if it gets done automatically.

Also I've only had the phone for 3 days now I hope I'm not already running out of RAM.

Maybe it's something else. Maybe I'm just "lucky". It would be nice to know that I'm not the only one that this is happening to though. :p

Thanks for the quick reply.

4. ericnail

ericnail Well-Known Member

RAM is more like your short term memory. If you have a lot of apps running at the same time, it can cause problems. Storage as in SD card storage shouldn't effect your phone speed (other than indexing).

Yet restarting the phone and testing the alarm again.

5. cedjunior

cedjunior Well-Known Member

I had the same thing happen to me the first time I used the alarm. Vibrate is automatically checked, and I didn't uncheck it.