Vibrating every 5 seconds after OTASupport

Last Updated:

1. Raging

Raging Active Member This Topic's Starter

So, for some reason after the OTA, my G2 has been vibrating every 5 or so seconds. I have already tried master resetting the phone and manually redoing the update. Does anyone know what would cause this problem and how to rectify it? I already called T-mobile and they are sending me another one, but I would rather fix this problem and keep the phone I have now, as I have never had any problems with my phone before this update. Thanks :)

Advertisement
  2. HadouGhost

HadouGhost Well-Known Member

try reflashing the OTA.

3. Raging

Raging Active Member This Topic's Starter

Yeah, I already tried redoing the update, but it still vibrates after. I also tried wiping my phone and then redoing the update again but that failed also. I downloaded the stock ROM from xda developers, but it won't let me reflash to an older software and gives me a "Main version is older" error.

4. scullywan

scullywan Member

i had the same experience with you, i upgraded my OTA and my G2 kept vibrating even when charging. I tried everything you did and you can't really ROM it or reinstall the older version software., my solution is to replace it with a new one and i suggest you do the same.

Hope it helps.