Vibrating on the bottom keys doesn't wrk after bo8cSupport

Last Updated: 2012-10-20 00:34:35
  1. coolshale

coolshale Member

One of my major problems with this phone is ever since I updated it to Bo8c it crashes constantly and the functionality of the bottom keys and holding the sleep/wake keys doesn't trigger a vibration. The phone was rooted, but with the update it was unrooted and I have never rooted it since. When the phone crashes, it takes me 20 minutes to play around with the battery and the reset key to make the android guy appear instead of just turning on. Does anyone have a solution to any of my problems? If you do that would be amazing.

P.S: Although it would be much more convenient to right on these posts, I don't know when or where to get back here. If you could please be kind enough to email me at coolshale@gmail.com. Thank you for your consideration. :)

Advertisement
  2. UnknownUser1

UnknownUser1 Well-Known Member

Root your phone go back to b08 and find a good rom
  3. slymike123

slymike123 Well-Known Member

Have the same problem, after bo8c upgrade the vibrate does not work. How do you go back to bo8. I rooted after update.
  4. UnknownUser1

UnknownUser1 Well-Known Member

If you are rooted i would say get down the machines kernal in the all things root section or install a rom like noob that should take care of the problem
    slymike123 likes this.
  5. alsaces daddy

alsaces daddy Well-Known Member

Sure rooting fixes a lot of issues but some like these could be as simple as checking the "vibrate on key press" box. Same with hepatic feedback. Try looking at these first.
  6. LilBit

LilBit Well-Known Member Contributor

Always the simple things that work first!!!:D