Vibration Does Not Work for Messages All of a SuddenSupport

Last Updated:

1. Barats

Barats Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Ok all of a sudden, my phone will not vibrate for messages anymore. Even if I put the sound profile to vibrate, it will not. Anyone experienced this or is there some type of setting that can tweak this?

It all of a sudden started doing this like an hour ago. It will play a notification sound if I want it to but will not vibrate, which is how i like to receive my texts. I have the option checked for phone to vibrate when messages are received and nothing at all.

:mad:

Advertisement
  2. Boozeman

Boozeman Active Member

3. Barats

Thanks man! It worked. But have no idea why it stopped working all of a sudden out of nowhere. I got the notifications through LED blinking, in the status bar and if I wanted a notification sound but no vibrate.

And does it matter in there what the time is set at? I just made sure every single day is selected and it's at 8am.

4. Boozeman

Boozeman Active Member

Did anything out of the ordinary happen to your phone before it started happening? Mine reset by itself the night before and I noticed the next day, it wasn't vibrating upon receiving messages, although I have no idea if one had anything to do with the other.

5. Barats

No nothing that I can think of. I did some tweaks here and there to improve battery life from suggestions on here but nothing that I can think of that would have caused this function to stop working. I'm trying to backtrack and trial and error some of the adjustments I made to settings and even restored the default settings of the sound profile but no luck.

The app works great, though. Just wish I could figure out what caused this to happen.