vibrator?

Last Updated:

1. bossyman15

bossyman15 Member This Topic's Starter

i use vibrator all the time not the voice. if i get text and email does the phone vibe? if so then how strong is it?

Advertisement
  2. longhornchica05

longhornchica05 Active Member

i have it set to vibrate when i get my texts, but its not that strong... it vibrates quickly twice... it doesnt vib when i get email, but im not sure if thats something u can set up to do yourself

3. DiNoise

DiNoise Member

to make it vibrate when u receive an email, u open up an email app (i use only gmail app) press menu>settings>vibrate

4. The_Master

The_Master Member

Unfortunately, the Vibrator just doesn't cut it. It is very customizable as to which notifications you want, but the strength of the vibration leaves much to be desired. I usually have my phone on a holster, and it is practically impossible to feel it, even if I know that it is ringing...

5. Negrito

Negrito Well-Known Member

you could use 'sms popup' and set a custom ring pattern. my notification is set to one long vibrate and two quick vibrates, and i have yet to miss one.

6. bossyman15

bossyman15 Member This Topic's Starter

how are you wearing your phone? pls relay thanks.

7. Negrito

Negrito Well-Known Member

In my pocket. I imagine if you had holster on something that clipped to your belt you would ALWAYS feel it, as i bet it would vibrate your trousers as well.

And i actually dont even use sms popup anymore. chompsms is now doing it job, and the stock messaging apps job. I wish i had a pc so i could post screens of just how customizable it is. unfortunately chomp wont let you set a custom vibrate but there are a few options to chose from. right now mine is set to four quick bursts.