Video "Automagically" converts movies

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by flailer, Apr 16, 2010.

1. flailer

flailer Well-Known Member

Apr 4, 2010
    Capt Amazing
    Champion City
    DoubleTwist (testing it on my PC)
    is at droiditunes.com ....

This Video converter software .. works for me on my sprint HERO. :D:D:D i hear tell that Droid users like it and the vids run seamlessly. link: http://androidforums.com/motorola-droid/37535-droid-full-screen-video.html

Anyway: The Beta version is FREE, and it is drag-n-drop easy to use. I have only tested it with one short .mpeg and one short .mov so far; but both 30 sec vids play fine, and in full screen. i plan on using it with much larger files; full length movies as well as flv files

It also SEEMS to support drag-n-drop of photos and music, podcast, and subscriptions (i like that thou i having tested these functions yet)

Two small things ~

1. This software found my HERO automagically (mount first) and labeled it a T-mobile android handset. No biggie. i wasnt babysittting the install so maybe it defaults to that. shrugs & no worries.... unless you're sync'n more than one device.... Just saying. :cool:

2. This software creates a library of what is on your computr and your phone...... It takes a bit of time... No biggie, and in fact it is still running a scan (what can i say, i gotz a lot of sh!t) .... BUT, i have to wonder if the software company is getting a snapshot of what i have on my 'puter.... :thinking:

What conversion software are you guys running??? AND does it work for flv files ??

Advertisement
  2. flailer

flailer Well-Known Member

Apr 4, 2010
    Capt Amazing
    Champion City
    Just tested DoubleTwist software with these type of files, and they all play great on my HERO

. flv
    . mov
    . avi

:D:D:D:D:D:D

3. dmm5157

dmm5157 Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2009
    Engineer
    Florida
    that is what I've been using with my Hero for the past couple of months. Videos run seamlessly now, as opposed to choppy at times when I just load them on my memory card via MyComputer.

Tags: