Video "Automagically" converts movies

Last Updated:

1. flailer

flailer Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

DoubleTwist (testing it on my PC)
    is at droiditunes.com ....

This Video converter software .. works for me on my sprint HERO. :D:D:D i hear tell that Droid users like it and the vids run seamlessly. link: http://androidforums.com/motorola-droid/37535-droid-full-screen-video.html

Anyway: The Beta version is FREE, and it is drag-n-drop easy to use. I have only tested it with one short .mpeg and one short .mov so far; but both 30 sec vids play fine, and in full screen. i plan on using it with much larger files; full length movies as well as flv files

It also SEEMS to support drag-n-drop of photos and music, podcast, and subscriptions (i like that thou i having tested these functions yet)

Two small things ~

1. This software found my HERO automagically (mount first) and labeled it a T-mobile android handset. No biggie. i wasnt babysittting the install so maybe it defaults to that. shrugs & no worries.... unless you're sync'n more than one device.... Just saying. :cool:

2. This software creates a library of what is on your computr and your phone...... It takes a bit of time... No biggie, and in fact it is still running a scan (what can i say, i gotz a lot of sh!t) .... BUT, i have to wonder if the software company is getting a snapshot of what i have on my 'puter.... :confused:

What conversion software are you guys running??? AND does it work for flv files ??

Advertisement
  2. flailer

flailer Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Just tested DoubleTwist software with these type of files, and they all play great on my HERO

. flv
    . mov
    . avi

:D:D:D:D:D:D

3. dmm5157

dmm5157 Well-Known Member

that is what I've been using with my Hero for the past couple of months. Videos run seamlessly now, as opposed to choppy at times when I just load them on my memory card via MyComputer.