1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Support Video Call options on the HTC EVO 4G LTE

1. cooper1010

cooper1010 Well-Known Member

Maybe I haven't been paying attention, but what are our options with this phone and video calls? I know they pushed Qik on us with the og evo, but that stunk. What's the latest to compete/keep up with facetime?

Advertisement
  2. Sauske

Sauske Well-Known Member

Facetime is worthless, as you can only use it on Wifi (fact). On the LTEvo you can use Qik, ooVoo, Skype, Tango and Fring! And they do not require you to use Wifi only, you can use you wifi, 3G or 4G! Your choice not crapples!:D
    WifiMaxed, EarlyMon and marctronixx like this.
  3. rkkeller

rkkeller Well-Known Member

I use Tango. It will work over 3G but it gets clunky so wifi is the best if you can.
  4. Sauske

Sauske Well-Known Member

While driving (seating in the passenger seat) I use Tango and ooVoo on 4G and it's of course better than 3G...option are granted!
  5. KoukiFC3S

KoukiFC3S Well-Known Member

I used Google + last week, and it worked great even on 3G.
    WifiMaxed and EarlyMon like this.
  6. Sauske

Sauske Well-Known Member

Forgot about Google+:D
  7. EvoGeek

EvoGeek Active Member

What app are you all using to chat with an iPhone 5 user? I've tried Skype, fring, oovoo, & Tango, but they are all choppy on the video. Looking for something that works fairly well.
  8. chris2vic

chris2vic Member

On Apple,google has I think it's called gtalk which is Google Talk obviously
  9. JimKnuckles

JimKnuckles Well-Known Member

Google talk works great
    marctronixx likes this.