• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Video Chatting

From what I have read on this tablet. Video chat will not work.
The new LePan TC970 ll/2 running Android 3.2 may be capable, it is said to also be capable of the IceCreamSandwich upgrade, but again, this is only what I have read.
It is said that Skype works well in all other aspects.
If the tablet were rooted and updated to 3.2 it might be possible???? to update it to ICS but again this is a big maybe. Most articles say no, because of hardware limitations. But with the right ROM build it might still be possible.

Just found this on the forum. http://androidforums.com/le-pan-tc-970/467250-video-chat-text.html
This member might know something that no one else has figured out to date. Check the thread, he might be able to help with your situation.

Upvote 0
From what I have read on this tablet. Video chat will not work.
The new LePan TC970 ll/2 running Android 3.2 may be capable, it is said to also be capable of the IceCreamSandwich upgrade, but again, this is only what I have read.
It is said that Skype works well in all other aspects.
If the tablet were rooted and updated to 3.2 it might be possible???? to update it to ICS but again this is a big maybe. Most articles say no, because of hardware limitations. But with the right ROM build it might still be possible.

Just found this on the forum. http://androidforums.com/le-pan-tc-970/467250-video-chat-text.html
This member might know something that no one else has figured out to date. Check the thread, he might be able to help with your situation.

I get a Le Pan I still christmas, and Skype work really good on it (OK, after few second to stop to jump) My wife go on travel and all evening we talk on skype... cam and sound on (need a headphone with mic)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones