video editing appSupport

1. mikeydooodie

mikeydooodie Well-Known Member

Advertisement
  2. benjiedude

benjiedude Well-Known Member

I'm assuming we can extract the files and edit on imovie, Final Cut, etc.?

Also, I'm one of those movie junkies who loves the fact that Droid X shoots in 24fps rather than 30fps like iphone4. Gives it more of the movie look...
  3. irus

irus Active Member

I don't mean this is asshole kindaof way but can you explain to me how 24fps is better than 30fps??
  4. Whiteboyx69

Whiteboyx69 Well-Known Member

I wouldn't say the 34 fps is better than 30 fps, but the movies you watch on dvd/blueray are all set at 24 fps.
  5. mikeydooodie

mikeydooodie Well-Known Member

yes you can but sorry i didnt clarify i meant on the phone itself like imovie app for iphone
  6. benjiedude

No offense taken.:cool: All movies you see in the theatre today are filmed at 24fps. It's been the standard at which motion pictures have that "movie" look. Anything higher and it starts to have the "home movie" look which is undesirable to movie buffs or makers. If you like to make movies then the only time you want higher fps is when you need a slo-mo shot or something of this nature. So not everybody will like the 24fps but I certainly do because I'm a film buff. I want my hi def cell phone video at 24fps but I understand not everybody does. I already can see how the iphone's video looks more home movie-ish than movie-like. I hate that.
  7. benjiedude

Right. Makes sense;). I sure hope somebody makes an android video editing program. Would be awesome!
  8. soapinmouth

soapinmouth Well-Known Member

There's a video editer called arc editer our something that comes with the x
  9. benjiedude

Where did you find this? Link? Very interested to read about it...:D
  10. soapinmouth

Search this forum this forum there was a post about ask the apps from the x dump had arc video editor and arc picture editor
    benjiedude likes this.
  11. soapinmouth

Yeah that's the one wonder if we can pull that out and put it on our phone now
  12. MrRandom

MrRandom Member

i've heard that google is going to build an app for android soon. it's going to be similar to the youtube editor. more than that i have no knowledge of.