• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Video editor?

I am looking for an application that will allow simple video editing to clip part of the video that is not relevant prior to posting or sharing

Mark

ok its called vidtrim, i just needed it to make my viddeo shorter before i put it on youtube, so i went on the market and typed in video editor and it cme up with that thers a free version that lets u trim rename delete and duplicate or sumtn like that and it worked fine, hope this helps

Upvote 0
what ever happenedto snip video trimmer?I really wanted to try that out but it has completely dissapeared. Anyone gotny news onitor if there is anythingout there yet that can cut sections from a video not just beginging and end? splicing two videos would be highly useful but lets get the basics sorted first; pause and cut.

Upvote 0
We launched Clesh for Android in February. We are now 55 upgrades further on, as we have added more and more of the functionality from the web version. We recently introduced publishing direct to YouTube (it has supported Facebook publishing for some time).

You will need a 1GHz A8 or better on your phone or tablet to run it, and if you are new to editing, you may want to try the free web trial version first at Clesh: Showreel.

The original tablet videos show you how to do simple things, like publishing a video to Facebook. I'm adding some more YouTube videos to the Market page showing what the buttons do and how it works.

Upvote 0
I have the android xoom and I want to make my first video.
Can you tell me where there is a USER MANUAL for the MOVIE STUDIO app? I dont remember if I downloaded that to my XOOM or whether it was on the XOOM but I need to have a user manual.

Is it legitimate for me to give my email so someone can email me this information.

My email is: realtyperson@gmail.com

Thank You. My name is Max Sklower. My user name is sklower

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones