Video folder?Support

Last Updated: 2013-03-09 12:36:15
  1. terr

terr Member

I have connected my phone to PC with USB storage turned on to view some vids and pics I have shot however.I can't for the life of me see which one contains vids. Help much appreciated,
    terr

Advertisement
  2. terr

terr Member

I also can't find it or my pictures file on my SD card. There was only 'Picture'but that was only screenshots.
    Thanks
  3. olbriar

olbriar Moderator Moderator

Hey terr. If you open you camera app and then hit settings, you should see what folder your pics and vids are being saved and an option to change that area. I have a HTC phone and they are saved in a DCIM folder. I hope this helps.
  4. terr

terr Member

Only able to save to internal or sd; no more options given?
  5. olbriar

olbriar Moderator Moderator

It must be saving it to a default named folder.. internal or SD. I honestly don't know what the name would be. If your SD card is clean, change your save option to SD. Shoot a short vid and then again connect to PC and see what new folder was created. The vid should be inside. Your previous recordings will be in the same named folder in the internal storage. Good luck.
  6. dontpanicbobby

dontpanicbobby Guides Guide

DCIM or dcim is where they'll usually be terr. I've seen that folder used as the default storage folder on both cameras and cellphones.
  7. terr

terr Member

OK thanks for all replies guys. Found the DCIM folder!
    Thanks again.
    terr