• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Vlc are working their way into the android world so far i have found a pre beta relase that works with the indulge. if u dont know vlc then let me tell u in my opinion its the best it can play every format of sound and videos! i use it on my pc and i wouldnt use anything else.

VLC Media Player For Android (Pre-Alpha Build) Now Available For Download | Redmond Pie

choose the VLC NONEON [Direct Download] i can confirm its working on the indulge. im assuming on their final release im sure it will have more features. downfall for the pre beta release u cant watch moves landscape where u turn ur phone sideways but other than that plays my movies just fine.

Upvote 0
Vlc are working their way into the android world so far i have found a pre beta relase that works with the indulge. if u dont know vlc then let me tell u in my opinion its the best it can play every format of sound and videos! i use it on my pc and i wouldnt use anything else.

VLC Media Player For Android (Pre-Alpha Build) Now Available For Download | Redmond Pie

choose the VLC NONEON [Direct Download] i can confirm its working on the indulge. im assuming on their final release im sure it will have more features. downfall for the pre beta release u cant watch moves landscape where u turn ur phone sideways but other than that plays my movies just fine.

Sweet man, I been waiting for this! I'm glad to hear they have something in the works.

In the meantime, some players I have used are Meridian, Asti Media Player, and arcMedia.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones