• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Video I made on Epic

The camera looks pretty darn good for a low light level environment. There is no artifacting with the quick movement of the hammer. The sound being picked up from the microphone is impressive as well. Very crisp, and clean separation between the voice and the ambient noise.

Oh and the Pre being smashed into oblivion was pretty cool too! ;)

Upvote 0
Years ago I pulled the sim card out of a Nokia 8210 and then skipped the phone across a pond like a stone! Unfortunately, phones didn't have cameras, much less HD video camcorders on them back then. That was an Amazing feeling. I can only imagine how great it felt to smash that Pre!

Upvote 0
My wife and I had a Dell laptop about five years ago that had a broken hinge. The screen still worked but it was a real irritant. When the laptop finally crapped out, we did something similar to what was done above. It took about 8 hits to crack the screen, and it was far less satisfying. Doing the same thing to the hard drive was kind of cool because it basically turned to powder.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones