• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

andadroid

Jan 26, 2010
Anyone have a problem with the sound/video not matching up? I put some movies on my droid to help with travel time and had lag problems. Video is crisp (the hangover, for the record), but the sound was slightly off. Checked the file and on my computer all is fine. Is there a fix for this?

wow thanks, like you said, restarting the phone solved the problem but does anyone know why the video lag happens and how often? i just got a samsung spica, in part cause it plays divx out of box. videos played perfect and then after a few days i got major lag, the audio was going real time but the video was in some slow, skippy motion. hope that doesnt happen so often that i have to restart the phone every other day to fix it..

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones