1. acp

acp Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Advertisement
  2. acp

sigh. already been posted

3. ValdiviaENT

ValdiviaENT Active Member

yea lol no matter! im just excited there more to prove this thing is real! not gonna lie i was starting to think i dreamed it all! CTIA anyone??!!! i sure hope so!

4. mbell75

mbell75 Banned

The thing on the back that says HTC Supersonic is just a sticker anyone could make and slap on any phone :rolleyes:

5. acp

that's funny I was thinking the same thing when I saw this video, it does look like a sticker.

6. billsmed

billsmed Well-Known Member

Engadget has the same video with a closeup of the phone and indeed, it does look like a sticker. Still, I have to believe it's real and I have to believe that Sprint wants this phone as bad as we do. If the time line for the Supersonic is to believed, we should start seeing more information about it soon.

7. ValdiviaENT

ValdiviaENT Active Member

HTC Incredible has had a great day i only hope tomorrow has us having a huge day with pictures! or videos! lol ill take anything right about now, i want this phone BAD!!!

8. mcbtrain929

mcbtrain929 Well-Known Member

i do hope info on this comes out soon. i'd prefer 4.3 inch and a cheaper phone plan on sprint, but if i dont hear anything by mid april (which is when my next pre-paid session ends on my cheap ass nokia), it's gonna be really hard not to get the incredible.

9. billsmed

billsmed Well-Known Member

To me, the specs on the Incredible are very disappointing. You know darn well that Sprint will be bringing out the Supersonic soon, as I'm still reading 1st half 2010. I think it will be worth waiting a little longer and it will be a lot more incredible than that other phone.

10. Covert_Death

Covert_Death Well-Known Member

completely agree SS is worth the wait and will be around for quiet sometime, except does android support wimax?!??!!??! 2.2 maybe? have this problem already with cdma?!

11. Thefoodman52

Thefoodman52 Well-Known Member

Well, 2.0 and up was coded for CDMA networks... it's not really an issue as was with 1.5 (well, should say IS at this point, lol).